Friday, December 16, 2011

Misnomer?

Ok....maybe "Sell It Like It Is" might be a misnomer, but my intentions are to get sellers to SELL their homes and I guess in the process, I will have to TELL it like it is...and no we don't want to sell the listing as it is...that's the problem!!

I have been shopping for a home for the last two years (well, off and on).  In doing so, I've run across so many mistakes sellers are making and will probably continue to make when selling their properties.

So during this search it hit me!  I could take my marketing background and my real estate background combine the two and turn it into a business...VOILA!  I think my (not so unique) perspective will allow me to help not only sellers, but sellers' agents get their listings to closing fast.

I look at a listing, not from the view of a designer, realtor, marketer or photographer--my primary view is that of a buyer.  What would make me want to buy this home or more importantly, what would make me NOT want to buy this home....

So, here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment