Monday, March 26, 2012

A Picture is STILL Worth a Thousand Words--No Matter How Good Those Words Are!!!

As everyone who's read my blog knows, I am a big advocate of selling visually.  We ALL buy with our eyes and that's never been more true than with the advent of the internet.  Below is a link to a great article detailing WORDS that will help listings get sold. 

I must say, as a homebuyer, I've seen hundreds of listings with these buzz words, as a matter of fact, one just yesterday.  But if all you have to offer me, or any prospective buyer, is a picture of the front facade, then I'm off to the next listing.  I don't care of Sidney Sheldon or Tom Clancy wrote the description!

Accompany a visual "story" of the property along with the verbiage in this article and I guarantee the number of showings will go through the roof!!!

Read on...

"Most Powerful Words In a Home for Sale Listing"


No comments:

Post a Comment